BLUE HALO Gear fly lines are created with advanced computational alogorithms to ensure a pin-point accurate line profile, resulting in a perfectly-balanced, low friction line that makes effortless, effective casts. With an advanced coating, our lines ride clearly on the water's surface, helping you make a convincing presentation. The binary color scheme is easily visible during mixed light situations, leaving you prepared for every condition.
TRITON FLY LINE - Double Taper, Low-Friction, Bi-Colored, Floating
Available in 3 Colors: Blue-Teal, Lime-Green, Orange-Grey
- Symemetrical double taper for increased casting
- Easy roll casting and line mending for indicator use
- Proprietary hydrophobic coating for smooth, frictionless movement
- Balanced profile allows for tight, easily-maintained loops
- Welded loops for easy leader and backing removal
This line is as aesthetically pleasing as it is fun to cast (Use the orange gray). Its very smooth and turns over small flies very well. I use it for my rainbow/brownie dry/nymphing rig and its a real joy. For the quality its also pretty cheap cost wise, overall its a great deal.